This is the perfect DIY bike maintenance project. If you are new to bike repair this is one you can do at home. You only need a couple of simple tools and a little bit of time.
Let’s take a look an how to adjust your Shimano Rear Derailleur. This is much easier than you would think. https://youtu.be/dLB7xdjtO5Q
I found the perfect bike for my youngest daughter. But it needs some help. Watch us take this bike apart and make it new again. It was a lot of fun teaching her how to take a bike apart.
I have had the Insta360 ONE X2 and the GO2 for 1 year. Let me tell you what I find GOOD and BAD with these cameras.
- Buy Here and Help out the Channel: Sale Dates 4/12/2022 – 4/21/2022 15% off a GO2 and 10% off a ONE X2. Free accessories when bought using these links .
- – GO2 with Extra Lens Guard: https://www.insta360.com/sal/go_2?insrc=INRDUA2
- – ONE X2 with Extra Selfie Stick: https://www.insta360.com/sal/one_x2?insrc=INRDUA2
- – ONE RS: https://www.insta360.com/sal/one_rs?insrc=INRDUA2
- -Accessories Insta360: https://store.insta360.com/accessory?insrc=INRDUA2
- Amazon Links:
- GO2: https://amzn.to/35PscSg
- OneX2: https://amzn.to/3DQqNHM
- StuntMan Chestmount: https://amzn.to/3KlVabm
- GO2 Mount Bundle: https://amzn.to/35OSLXM
- OneX2 SmallRig Mount: https://amzn.to/3LKHZRx
All links are Amazon Affiliated Link or Insta360 Affiliated. No extra charge for you but by using them you help out the channel.